Inverted Methodologies - Ed02
This NOOC is part of the training proposal of the project Erasmus +, “European network in D-flexible teaching (ENID-Teach)”, PROJECT NUMBER - 2021-1-ES01-KA220-HED-000027551, KA220-HED - Cooperation partnerships in higher education, coordinated by UNED.
The main goal of this project is to provide digital training to university lecturers around online teaching and engage them in building a distributed yet cohesive cooperation network for the exchange of good practices and digital transformation.
- Classes Start
- 20 / Nov / 2023
- 1 month
- Evaluation criteria
- Development of the critical and reflective capacity to use inverted (flipped) methodologies to ensure learning personalization as well as the transforming of the classroom into an inclusive and more dynamic and interactive space.
- Advance in designing and usage efficient combinations of flipped classroom models and strategies to support more engaging student-centred active learning.
- Explore the potential and use of digital technology and tools to create digital content that ease autonomous learning, contribute to a deeper understanding of topics, and increase students’ motivation.
- Improved expertise in using unconventional teaching approaches and online technology to ensure engaging educational experiences.
- Advance in using the potential of online communities and collaboration platforms for sharing content and expertise and cooperative work in the design of a teaching programs based on inverted methodologies.
Effective participation in this NOOC requires the availability of technological resources such as a computer and an Internet connection.
Participants should have at least basic skills and competencies to use digital technologies in a meaningful way in their pedagogical practice.
University professors and other professors from different areas of education as well as all interested educators.
Mariya Monova-ZhelevaBurgaski Svoboden Universitet
ZhelevBurgaski Svoboden Universitet
Rubén Gómez MéndezUNED
Sonia Santoveña CasalUNED
Ana AfonsoUniversidade Aberta
Renata Giuseppa GambinoUniversità degli Studi di Catania
Lina MorgadoUniversidade Aberta
Filipe PenicheiroUniversidade Aberta
Francesca VigoUniversità degli Studi di Catania