Design of flexible learning and digital programs
This NOOC is part of the formative proposal of the Erasmus + project, "European network in D-flexible teaching (ENID-Teach)", PROJECT NUMBER - 2021-1-ES01-KA220-HED-000027551, KA220-HED - Cooperation partnerships in higher education, coordinated by UNED. It is NOOC 5 of the training proposal.
The training programme seeks to respond to the difficulties in carrying out the functions of teachers in situations of uncertainty, such as the crisis caused by COVID19 , which has taught us that educational institutions must be prepared to respond to unexpected situations. We need to deploy a progressively more digitalised and flexible model without this entailing a drop in educational standards or the end of face-to-face teaching.
- Classes Start
- 20 / Nov / 2023
- 1 month
- Estimated Effort
- Certified Credits
- Evaluation criteria
The main NOOC goal is training in the design of flexible digital learning programmes based on a common approach for all people.
The specific objectives are:
- To know what flexible learning pedagogies and methodologies are: general context and variables.
- To develop the ability to design flexible training programmes based on methodological richness (connected, active, collaborative, gamified and hybrid).
- To identify the variables and degree of flexibility in our academic practice: organisational flexibility and teaching flexibility.
- To learn how to design and publish accessible learning objects based on Universal Design for Learning.
- To design a new programme based on flexible digital (or hybrid) methodology and pedagogy to improve educational equity.
There are no prerequisites. It is necessary for its realization of the basic technological resources: computer and internet connection.
This NOOC will be able in five languages: French, Italian, English, Portuguese, Spanish.
University professors and other professors from different areas of education.
Sonia Santoveña CasalUNED
Rubén Gómez MéndezUNED
Susana Regina LópezUNED
Mª Jesús Roldán RoldánUNED
César Martín Agurto CastilloUNED
Gloria Soto MartínezUNED
Lorenzo García OlivaUNED
Mariya Monova-ZhelevaBurgaski Svoboden Universitet
ZhelevBurgaski Svoboden Universitet
Renata Giuseppa GambinoUniversità degli Studi di Catania
Federica AbramoUniversità degli Studi di Catania
Francesca VigoUniversità degli Studi di Catania
Lina MorgadoUniversidade Aberta
Ana AfonsoUniversidade Aberta
Maria Elisa AreiasUniversidade Aberta